Friday, January 27, 2012

Trafficmaster Allure Flooring Coupons

Review Of Trafficmaster Allure Vinyl Flooring - YouTube
My first Youtube review! Here I am reviewing Trafficmaster Allure Commercial Vinyl Flooring.

Allure All Cried out










[Allure]
All alone on a Sunday morning
Outside I see the rain is falling, whoa
Inside I'm slowly dying
But the rain will hide my crying, crying, crying
And you...
Don't you know my tears will burn the pillow
Set this place on fire
'Cause I'm tired of your lies
All I needed was a simple "Hello"
But the traffic was so noisy that you could not hear me cry
(I)I gave you my love in vain
My body never knew such pleasure
My heart never knew such pain
(And you) You leave me so confused
Now I'm all cried out, over you

[112]
ooohh
Cryin' over you, yeah

Never wanted to see things your way
Had to go astray
Oh why was I such a fool (Why was I such a fool?)
Now I see that the grass aint greener
Is it too late for me to find my way home
How could I be so wrong?

[Allure](( Happens during last 2 verses of 112's part))
Leaving me all alone
Don't you know my tears will cause an inferno
Romance often fades
Why should I take the blame?
You were the one who left me neglected (So sorry baby)
Apology not accepted
Add me to the broken hearts you've collected
I gave you all of me (Gave you all of me)
How was I to know
You would weaken so easily
I don't know what to do (I don't know what to do)
Now I'm all cried out (All cried out)
Over you

I gave you my love in vain
My body never knew such pleasure
My heart never knew such pain
And you

[112]
You left me so confused

[Allure & 112]
Now I'm all cried out( all cried out)
Now I'm all cried out( all cried out)
Over you

[112]
so sorry baby, please forgive me
please forgive me


My company, Artisan Construction, LLC, recently installed this flooring for one of ...

Rap Battle, Artisan vs Nov, AHAT.tv










Rap Battle, Artisan vs Nov AHAT.tv. AHAT Las Vegas Rap Battle League.
hip-hop rap battles, sway, kano, fliptop grindtime jumpofftv hip-hop las vegas rap battle skeetv djskee henderson clark county fliptop springfield north south east west fight klub, smack dvd, eminem, jin, jones, mook, mudra, fight, rap, freestyle, jumpoff.tv, jumpofftv, jump off tv, 50 cent, nas, white, rapper, grime TAGS jumpoff, jump off tv, mc battle, hip hop, white, rap6, chanelle, coco, latitia, , whine, jamaican, dancehall, smack dvd, fight kulb, uk, uhkk, loaded lux, london, gwap team, hip hop sway, kano, nas, jay-z, 50cent, rkelly, hot, grime, odb, hiphop, beef, vs, kelis, battle, mook, jeezy, jim, all hip hop, las vegas jayz scribble jam 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 spin the mic hiphop fight klub fight club jin illmaculate thesaurus the saurus illmac swann diss vs verse iron solomo recyle okwerdz cipher cypher battle freestyle 2v2 championship whatshisface syanide mic assassin mac lethal justice jumpoff jumpofftv jump off mic bo-rat passwurdz passwordz free style cipha ironsolomon madness gsizzle nocando underground sessions new bias one man army rhymefest Stig of the Dump AHAT-All Hip-Hop All the Time Freestyle Friday Rap Battle


View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment